Service Beyond Measure
Generation Health Alliance Foundation, Inc. (“GHA”) seeks to improve the mental health and overall health of clients through the dissemination of information (education), performance of charitable services, conducting research, and providing clinical services. GHA is committed to helping all people lead healthy, and productive lives. Our primary goal is to continuously address various social challenges such as social exclusion, poverty
GHA presented a FREE self-defense workshop by Officer Greg Webb, Owner of Guardian Protective Services, and DeKalb County Police at the 2017 SVP Forum!
2017 Sexual Violence Prevention Forum by GHA was held at Emory University Brain Health Center on March 18, 2017
How May We Serve You?
We offer programs that teach life skills on mental and physical health management through private coaching sessions, group lesson plans, conference presentations, and a variety of small or large group retreat activities. We also collaborate on governmental and civic events.
Generation Health Alliance Foundation follows the principle that education and self-help must fortify charity work so recipients learn to break the cycle of poverty. Generation Health Alliance Foundation was founded with the belief that each person deserves undivided concern and attention, and deserves to have all their needs met with consideration and empathy. We continue to uphold these beliefs today in all that we do. We firmly believe that no person, regardless of their age, finances or health, should have to live in fear, or wonder where they will sleep or what they will eat.
Improving the Quality Of Life with the Embodiment of Balancing Mind and Body Wellness.
- GHA’s goal is to provide supportive services to homeless youth that aim to move youth into stable housing and prepare them for independence.
- GHA’s goal is to provide education on the prevention of the sexual abuse or exploitation of victims.
- GHA’S goal is to provide education on healthy living and improving people's health by giving them the chance to lift themselves out of extreme poverty.
- GHA’s goal is to advocate free or affordable mental health services to underserved populations.
- GHA's goal is to promote economic growth and encourage employment through the facilitation of educational materials to empower you to transform learning into practical solutions.
We Want To Partner With You
Join our mission! We encourage our partners to join us in promoting mind and body wellness, and mental health awareness. We intend to support mental health awareness in our local community and abroad. You may learn more about our community initiatives by searching this website, but feel free to contact us directly! Generation Health Alliance Foundation's mission is to provide assistance to the homeless population, education the public on mental health and health related topics, and speak on personal and professional development.