DIAHANN JOHNBAPTISTE, MPA, MS, LAPC
A well respected Licensed Clinical Therapist, Diahann JohnBaptiste, MPA, MS, LAPC, NCC is the owner and CEO of Generation Health Alliance Foundation, Inc. (‘GHA”). GHA was founded in 2015.
Diahann is an educator, therapist, and ministry leader. She wears many hats in the marketplace but as a therapist, she has provided therapeutic services to women and children at the Partners Against Domestic Violence (PADV) Shelter and the CHRIS Kids Counseling Center in Atlanta, Georgia. She has developed great interest in addressing the psychological impact of trauma, particularly stemming from histories of abuse (physical, emotional, or sexual abuse). She also provided weekly therapy groups to adolescents in the DeKalb County Juvenile Justice System to address drug use and violent crime among the adolescent population.
Ms. JohnBaptiste currently serve clients with Serious and Persistent Mental Illnesses (SPMI) at the Grady Behavioral Health Clinic in Atlanta.
She is the Program Administrator for the Emory Psychoanalytic Institute, and was formally a Program Coordinator for the Adult Psychiatry Residency Education Program at Emory University in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences for the past eleven years.
Diahann is committed to helping her community through her advocacy work on mental health awareness, and by volunteering with various organizations throughout the Atlanta area and abroad. She seeks to improve the mental health and overall health of clients through disseminating information (education), performance of charitable services, conducting research, and providing clinical services.
- Drexel University – Ed.D, Educational Leadership and Management – (Doctoral Student)
- Mercer University – MS, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Troy University – MPA, Education Administration
- University of the US Virgin Islands – BA, Psychology
- Chi Sigma Iota Honor Society
- American Counseling Association
- American Psychological Association
- American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.